Refurbished Haworth Very Conference Chair – White and Orange
If you’re looking for a comfortable and environmentally responsible chair for your conference room, the Refurbished Haworth Very Conference Chair in White and Orange might be the perfect solution for you. This chair is designed to provide responsive comfort and mobility, so your team can stay focused and engaged throughout even the longest meetings.
One of the key features of the Very conference chair is its side-to-side flexing backrest, which follows the natural movements of the body. This feature helps to increase mobility and reduce discomfort over time, allowing your team to focus on the task at hand. Additionally, the chair’s intuitive recline distributes weight evenly, providing support where it’s needed most.
In addition to its ergonomic design, the Very conference chair is also environmentally responsible. It is MBDC Gold Certified and includes up to 71% recycled content, making it up to 98% recyclable. The chair can be disassembled for recycling in less than five minutes, so it won’t contribute to landfill waste when it reaches the end of its life.
The Very conference chair is also incredibly versatile, with models and options to support a wide variety of tasks and collaborative needs. Whether you need chairs for your corner office, conference room, cafeteria, medical center, or classroom, the Very family of seating options has you covered.
Features and Benefits of the Haworth Very Conference Chair:
- Rolling star base and side-to-side flexing backrest that follow the body’s movements for responsive comfort and mobility, allowing users to stay focused and engaged.
- Intuitive recline intelligently distributes weight to naturally support user comfort, reducing discomfort over time.
- MBDC Gold Certified and up to 71% recycled content, up to 98% recyclable, making it environmentally responsible and supporting sustainability strategies, potentially contributing toward LEED® credits.
- Available with the industry-leading Very Tetro back, which mixes materials to provide a highly durable and easy-to-clean chair that still offers a feel-good experience.
- Minimalist design that adapts to a wide range of environments, providing versatility and consistency throughout an organization.
- Ergonomic design based on ergonomic research and workstyle knowledge that provides the ultimate comfort for users.
- Easy-to-clean and highly durable materials that can withstand heavy use over time, providing long-lasting value for organizations.
For additional information, visit the official Haworth Website
Corporate Spec are the UK’s largest and leading stockist of refurbished branded office chairs. Every effort is made during our refurbishment process to make your chair look as good as new or as near to new as we possibly can. This process includes a thorough deep clean, a frame re-spray if necessary, replacement gas, new arm caps and a complete re-cover with new fabric or leather. Once your chair is ready for despatch, it is inspected once more before packing. Your refurbished office chair will arrive in a tri-walled cardboard to protect it during transit. If it being delivered with our own transport, it will be covered in plastic sheeting.